Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday morning offshores

Woke to the sound of wind blowing through the trees. Knew it was going to be 50/50 on the conditions over at the Rocks but had to go take a look for myself. It was much colder that yesterday and the wind was just starting to crank as the sun rose. It looked fun even with the wind so I suited up and paddled out solo. The waist high swell that I saw from the beach was super clean and then the sets showed up. Shoulder to head high screamer lefts with some big rights throwing over near the rocks. Had a bunch of fun ones and was once again shocked to have it all to my lonesome. About an hour in Matty J, Loni and Chris C, showed up to keep me company and many fun waves were had by all. Good times in the crazy wind. Glad I got up and went for it! 
*Aloha*

Sunrise on the Two Mile bridge

Early morning perfection!

And then the NW winds turned up to 11 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment