Tuesday, April 5, 2011


Waiting for the wind to shift this morning so I finally got around to foiling the fin on the Bojorquez. Won't see how good my work was until later in the week though. The forecast for the afternoon leads me toward the Vaquero for today's offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment