Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun Friday

What a "Good" Friday it was. (no religious sacrilege intended..) Took the day off to hang out with LB who started his Easter break today. Hoping for a repeat of yesterday's reported "perfection", we headed over to the rocks right after breakfast. A little wind on it and a bit bigger than I was expecting. Took the 10'6" and I am pretty darn sure I had the longest nose ride of my life. Nothing by any real nose rider's standards I am sure, but since I can't seem to ever get more than a cheater 5 or a heartbeat or two out at the tip, being on the nose for a solid 8 to 10 count was just cool. :)

Oh, and we had to wade through the last few feet of road before the parking lot. (LB got a lift from Dad) The record rain for the area is quite evident everywhere down here. Even at the beach.
Aloha!

10'6" Dennis Ryder

photo by LB

photo by LB

No comments:

Post a Comment