Saturday, November 14, 2015

Natural Art - Richard Cram model

 Anyone remember Richard Cram? Aussie from 83-84 with a mean forehand cutback.
 Found this 4 or 5 years ago on the FL panhandle and its been sitting in my sister's garage ever since. Finally had the opportunity to bring it home. Nice example of a 1984 board design.
 Plenty of heelies on the deck, a little tan all around but solid overall and the fins are still in place.
 6' 2" x 11.5 x 19.5 x 15 - Richard Price shaped

Corgi approved  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Any chance you would sell the Natural Art Cram model? I know Richard over here in oz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could do that. I never got to see him surf in person, only in videos. Admired his forehand cut back. Powerful surfer. Email barocofamily-nj@comcast.net

      Much Aloha

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. custom website development company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shared this interesting post with us.

    ReplyDelete